Sign in to follow this  
local7fisher

2013 Bago Vista 27N Dual Shades!

We just bought a 2013 Vista 27n and noticed the same as you. It just had the blackout shade in the bedroom. I guess I'm o.k with that. I'll ask the sales guy however the next time I talk to him. The only problem I've had so far is a CO2 alarm that does not work. I'm also trying to figure out how the DVD player on the dash radio works with the large T.V. On the wall. Maybe I'm just not savvy enough to figure it out?

I was surprised the bedroom had only the blackout shade.. I'd like to have the dual shades in the bedroom too but I can live with this. Might change it later though.

Using the DVD player in the dash radio is a pain; have to shuffle between the two remotes. Would have been nice if they used the same brand tv and radio/DVD player. (Another one on my sometime list is to get a universal remote so I can work both with just one remote.) To usr mine I found I have to turn off the tv speakers. Then I had to adjust the lag so the voice and picture synchronized.

DVD sounds complicated. I tried last night to get it to function. Do you have to hit the TV input to get to a different HDMI? What HDMI do you set it on if you have to? I may take it to a local TV guy and seek his help.