Sign in to follow this  
thrushl

Comfort Ride Control Valves

Hello friends:

So I searched the forum and was surprise to see no discussion of the Comfort Ride Control Valves from Brazel's.

The DW is always wanting the coach to ride like the Mercedes so I am always on the hunt. She REALLY hates the expansion joints on the freeway and ALL proposing at any speed. We already put on the Koni's and that made her almost happy.
Any thought is these Comfort Ride Control Valves will help or are they all sales pitch?
Thanks in advance
Leo

Not interested in these but I want you to know Steve and Jon Brazel are always ready to help and they are the only ones I let work on my Holiday Rambler.

They have a little camp ground there and if the shop bays are full they work out in the park, you stay for free while they repair or install anything for you.

Not interested in these but I want you to know Steve and Jon Brazel are always ready to help and they are the only ones I let work on my Holiday Rambler.

They have a little camp ground there and if the shop bays are full they work out in the park, you stay for free while they repair or install anything for you.

That is a great endorsement. Thanks. I had heard good words about them....

Good to know about the campground.