rogers

SUN n FUN ..Sarasota, Fl.

Has anyone stayed at Sun N Fun in Sarasota, Fl. during winter months? What is your opinion of this RV Resort...We are trying to decided whether to stay there for 5 months staring in Nov...We are new just purchase Tiffin Phaeton 40'...Like any info we can get on this...Our home base in Georgia.

We have not stayed there, but... It all depends what you are looking for and how much you want to spend. We often go to Turtle Beach RV Campground. It is a tiny one right in front of the Siesta Key beach. No amenities... Just the beach! You can google it for more info.

Jocelynn and Quico Power
Gainesville, FL

We stayed there for a FMCA chapter rally last winter. It is a large campground with excellent facilities and not too far from Siesta Key and those wonderful beaches. We were only there for five days but many of the people we met spend the winter there and love it.

Jim

We have stayed there several times & it is a great place & staff is always accommodating. Lot's to do.

FYI, Turtle Beach campground will not take your 40 footer. Recently when I went in to see about reserving a place, the gentleman(loose term) in the office was nasty.

When I told him I had a 40 footer he responded with "we don't take that kind of RV here". He then just turned & walked away from me. I'll spend my $$$ elsewhere. Just because your location is on the beach doesn't give you the right to be nasty to people. IMHO.

Dapperdan

Can't wait we decided to book there and are staying there for about 7 months...thanks for replies...That is at Sun n Fun...Anyone going look us up...