dalesrig

2007 Magna 630 RTI Remote Control

I crushed my remote control in the slide -out and have replaced it with a new one. I've unsuccessfully tried to obtain the settings from "Country Coach" and also tried to find out the company that programmed it.

I desperately need the settings downloaded as it will cost a small fortune to have it done. it is a simple task to download the programming to a PC and forward it, providing someone has the same coach or a similar one.

Dalesrig,

Welcome to FMCA !

I must admit that I do not have a Country Coach. Is the replacement remote from Country Coach ?

You mentioned that you crushed the original one, by chance do you still have it ?

The control codes would still be in the memory chip or chips inside the controller.

Sounds like you understand programing software, so do you play around with logic circuits? or by chance do you have a contact that does and could that person retrieve the data ?

Just kind of thinking out loud. Love to find workarounds !!!

Rich.

Hello Rich

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I had to return the original remote to get the new one on warrantee. RTI does not do programming and I didn't think to take it to a computer tech to retrieve the data before I sent it in.

What I'm hoping for is that someone has the same Country Coach and I can get a copy of the memory chip. It's a 2007 Magna 630.

I can't believe how much I used that remote.

Heather

Heather,

The fact that you had to return the OEM unit for warranty repair / replacement made my ears buzz just a little. If they/Country Coach covered the replacement under warranty, then I would think it should be programed. Basically your no better off then you where with the original.

For lack of a better term, It just does not smell right !!!!!

As I ponder this issue, Wounder if they sent you one with the wrong frequency, if its a RF type remote. Frequency would be important. The programing would be the same but frequency need to be proper to match your controller.

If its an IR system then that thought is void.

Rich.