Sign in to follow this  
Jdesiderato

HWH 625 Series Leveling System-kick Down Jacks

On leaving Memphis last year I tried to retract my leveling jacks and nothing happened.

I called HWH and they were very helpful and walked me through the temporary repair .They had me move the rig forward as to move the motorcoach off the jacks.

I then had to crawl underneath and locate the pump/manifold assembly and loosen the valve release nuts so the jacks retracted. The manufacturer recommends that I have it permanently repaired by a authorized serviceman .

My question is does anyone know what needs to be done so I can repair it myself.

JDesiderato,

Regarding your HWH 625 system, could you post the Model, Make and Year of your coach for the forum.

Then we can look up the information related to the one on your coach. Some manufactures add different lock outs and safety circuits that need to be considered.

Rich.

Thanks JDesiderato!

This link should connect you to the wiring diagrams for your coach, all things being equal. I will look them over also to see if I can find any information regarding the wiring for the HWH system. At the bottom of the page listing the electrical, you can get a complete list of all the wiring layout. It is a large file 115 pages. Reference to page 85 as noted below.

http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/Wiring.htm

This should be the information on your jack system, as you mentioned that you had flip up stile.

http://www.hwhcorp.com/ml35963.pdf

Now the head scratching begins.

Rich.

Edit, On page 85 of the expanded electrical drawings, there is a reference to the Hydraulic jack in the battery legend wiring block referring to a Blue wire that would power the jacks. So they could have been a OEM install.

The HWH manual should give you the hydraulic plumbing and flow control valves and wiring.