skiprd

"Full" Hookups

This may sound a lot like "Who's buried in Grant's tomb?" but we have a reservation for "general parking with 30-amp electric full hookups." I was going through the online "Passport" book and I can't find what "full" means. Does it actually mean "full" like "water-electric-sewer"? (Which means I don't have to arrive with water full and holding tanks empty)

Thanks,

Skip

Hello, Skip.

Full hook-ups at Perry come with water, sewer, and electric.

Chris

I guess that was obvious, but wanted to be sure. Thanks for the reply. See you in a couple weeks.

XRailroader,

Sorry to hear of your experience. But to give up the experience of attending an FMCA Convention because of the actions of one single volunteer???

XRailroader,

Sorry to hear of your experience. But to give up the experience of attending an FMCA Convention because of the actions of one single volunteer???

Hello Brett

Yes I guess you are right , but you know I paid separately for the service and was denied by this person.

And yes, I know they have a rough job especially in that driving rain.

But also I came in with a small group and we were separated even when we had the proper signage displayed.

I never did figure that out.

Also in Indy last year they forced a group of us to park in a vacant lot North of the fairgrounds where there was a unused rail siding in which the railroad was higher than the adjacent area along with broken cement as well as large amount of broken glass.

The neighborhood too resembled a Chicago ghetto.

So you see this is not my 1st bad experience with these people.

Ugh. Sounds like a couple bad starts. But I will say that we arrived on Sunday in a downpour of Biblical proportions, and I was amazed at the number of volunteers out working in that downfall, doing their best to get everyone situated. I've since learned that those guys pay full freight for the rally, and volunteer their time just because they want to be helpful. Wow. They are amateurs, which maybe explains why they don't always get it exactly right, but they sure have my appreciation for what they do.

Incidentally, we got parked in Lot MM, right at ground zero of all of the exhibits and seminars, so I'm darn happy about the experience. Only downside is it's about a 50' run to the hookups and the sewer connection is the weirdest 4-port manifold thingie I've ever seen. Oh well ...

Hope your next experience is better.

Skip