Sign in to follow this  
JMGOLDEN

ROTV Features Advanced RV Motorhome Show # 2014-8

For those of you that are considering a new motorhome, I would invite you to look at the latest ROTV television preview of the Advanced RV Type B motorhome. The show can be seen on www.youtube.com identified as 2014-8. I have to believe its the best type B currently being built in the USA at this time.

The video puts me in mind of the time I toured the Newell Coach facility in Miami, Oklahoma. It's pleasing to see that there are innovative RV manufacturers... no, artisans out there, who have given the Type-B community the kind of options normally associated with the "big rigs".

:Happy Cybercamping!

Michael Canode, F13059S

I have not had the pleasure of visiting Newell Motor Coach but do hope to be able to do it one day in the near future. I can only imagine it is quite the experience. I do believe Carl Blade, the owner of Newell and Mike Neundorfer, the owner of Advanced share the same vision of building the best for their segment of the market. If you do get the chance be sure to visit the facility in Willoughby, OH. You will not regret it.

John Golden F196702