harvandjeannette

RV Parks Near Scottsdale / Peoria AZ

We plan to spend a couple of months near Scottsdale next year (March and April) and would like some recommendation on pet friendly parks to stay at, we have 2 small dogs. We have a newer 40 foot class A.

The few parks we've found online don't look that attractive, very little grass and tightly packed.

HarvAndJeannette
2012 Fleetwood Expedition (38')

Grass in an RV park in the desert! That's a good one! I am kidding, of course, but grass is really not a high priority in these areas. There are so many parks in the area I am sure you can find one to your liking. If you have not done so already, check out http://www.rvparky.com/ and do a search for each city to find all of the listings.

Bill,

Thanks for the heads up about RVParky.com, I didn't know about it and I see there's an iPad app!

We've found a few parks that don't have grass but do have a grassy pit run, just as good.

Harv

Try Happy Trails RV Resort, 17200 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ, 85374. The resort is 2,001 sites that are individually owned. Several are available for rent from the owner. Prices vary form about $550/mo with $50 applied to electric up to $1,000 +/mo depending on location and amenities. IE: Golf Course lot, awning ,etc.