QuiGonJohn

Ford E-450 Dash Stereo Replacement

My RV is a 2006 Winnebago Aspect on a Ford E450 Chassis. I would like to replace the in-dash stereo. The current one, many of the buttons do not work. I have to do most functions using the remote (and it does not allow setting the time ... so the only way to accurately get the time is to have the chassis battery disconnected and then, exactly at midnight, connect the battery). Or it can be done at noon but the AM & PM on the screen will be opposite.

Anyway, it is a full height (Double-Din) unit. Current one has support for Sirius, (which I do not use or need). Current one has a CD slot, but that does not read MP3 disks (a feature I would like). I would also like a front panel aux jack. I connected a patch cord to the RCA's in back, run to the front of the dash and has a female aux jack.

I would like to find a unit designed for Ford, my year and model. So I could literally use the removal prongs, disconnect all the wires in the back. Then connect the new stereo to the same existing connectors and then slide the unit back into the dash.

Can anyone point me as to where I could purchase such a unit?