Guest Wayne77590

Was That You Broke down (Foretravel - Gulf Freeway)

Guest Wayne77590

We were headed home today on Southbound I-45 and around FM 1969 or 2351 there was a Foretravel on the shoulder with it's emergency flashers going.

Was that you?

Earlene was driving and we had just moved to the left lane to pass and could not get over to stop and render any words of help.

We were headed home today on Southbound I-45 and around FM 1969 or 2351 there was a Foretravel on the shoulder with it's emergency flashers going.

Was that you?

Earlene was driving and we had just moved to the left lane to pass and could not get over to stop and render and words of help.

Wasn't me. Yes, I do have a Foretravel, and yes, we live off the Gulf Fwy (I-45), but my baby is happily resting in it's garage.

And, I know it hasn't run away from home, because I was over there today replacing belts. And I KNOW I locked the garage!

Yes, I know it wants to go play, but we are finishing repairs on our LAST ROOM damaged by Hurricane Ike.

Brett Wolfe

Guest Wayne77590

Now Brett, why would you think that I would think that it was you????

Actually, I was concerned that it was you, but as we went by I strained my neck to see someone in the driver seat looking back to the center of the coach, so maybe it was just a potty break!!! :rolleyes: