Sign in to follow this  
mrtoots

RV Financing for LLC, Full-Timing

My wife and I are trying to plan an escape to full-timing with the purchase of an RV once our house sells. So far, we've found lenders that accommodate a Montana LLC, and some that accommodate full-timing, but no one who will do both. Anyone know of such an animal?

mrtoots,

Welcome to the Forum. I am not even going to ask where you handle came from. :P

There is a finance broker in Florida, Essex. I am sorry I can't find their information just yet. You might try to google their name. They helped when we purchased our last MH.

Herman

I went full time in 2012 and bought my low end class A Holiday Rambler Vacationer which was all I could afford at the time. I finally sold my house and want to upgrade but have run into the new laws/rules on full timer RV financing. I have not been able to find anyone yet, but sent in a email asking them if they still do Full Time RV financing. Escapee mail Service Livingston Texas address, being changed to my brothers in San Antonio, but after talking to other lenders I don't know if that will help getting a loan or not.

Most lenders won't even take the application. I am also waiting for Good Sams to get back to me, they state 2 business days.

Any one else running into this? Any suggestions?