Sign in to follow this  
L54-4352

Life Member Questions

Many years ago, my father used his motorhome as a traveling showroom for his work selling women's clothes. He has always had a coach, but has not traveled in years.

I have recently moved in with him to help care for him and we plan to travel again. We have his tag with life member number L54-4352. But I cant figure how to register online or have him acknowledged as a life member.

What benefits is he entitled to with this membership?

Welcome back. This a question that you will need to call Membership Services at FMCA. 800-543-3622 or 513-474-3622 about. You will be able to renew his membership with the same number. I don't think the online system will allow an expired membership to renew, but you will be able to via the phone. $40 for a year. 5 years for $160 or one free year. I would do the 5 years. If you later find that you need to cancel, FMCA will refund and full unused years if you notify them. In the future if you have a motor home of your own, you will be able to register with the same number with a 'S' added for son. I don't know about any 'special' benefit for a 'L' membership other than being recognition status. There are a lot of benefits included with an FMCA membership. One of the important ones is FMCAssist medical evacuation insurance. There are more and you can read about them all on FMCA.com under the Benefits tab.