Guest Wayne77590

Truck Systems Technology, Inc. (TST)

Guest Wayne77590

This is a great company to work with. I had contacted them once before on my new TST Tire Pressure Monitoring system, and without hesitation they would send me a new sensor for the one that was acting up. I asked that they hold off as I had only installed four sensors on the TOAD and I wanted to have everything installed so they could ship once. I'm trying to find some good valve extenders for the MH.

Well, last night my GPS system was stolen out of the TOAD, parked here at the stick house. This is not typical for this neighborhood so I suspect kids. At the same time they took the power cord for the TST Monitor. Fortunately I had taken the monitor in the house - why didn't I take the GPS in also - heck, I don't know. Complacency I guess.

Anyhow, Dan at TST sympathized with me and at no cost to me they will be shipping me a replacement power cord.

It doesn't get much better than that. They are also starting some new products, one being backup sensors for 5the wheels, coaches, cars, etc. Four sensors hard wired to the backup light system and then wireless transmit to the cab.

I look forward to doing some further business with their product line.

Thanks, Dan, at TST. Thanks a lot.

Guest Wayne77590

You can find a lot of information on the TST system on different forums. A search will give you the addresses of many pieces of information.

The TST system has a "tamper proof" sensor. A tool is needed to place the sensor on the stem. However, if you are not worried about someone taking the sensor when you are at a campground, you can Gorilla Super Glue the plastic part that swivels to the nut. Then you can place it on by hand. It will still be under warranty according to TST.

I like it because it not only gives air pressure, but temperature as well. Both are displayed simultaneously on the monitor. You, the owner, set the low and hi thresholds for temperature and pressure.

Anyhow, just some information.