Sign in to follow this  
jrock

Marker Light Problem

1 hour ago, Jrock said:

Does anybody know where the headlight module is on a 2004 Sportscoach Elite?

Jrock. Do you have a different type / Stile of headlights on your coach? Most are equipped with standard automotive lights.

They are powered by relays in the High and Low beam wiring that supply the necessary current. The relays coils are activated by the light switch on the dash and a dimmer switch to change from High and Low beam elements in the bulbs>What are the DOT numbers on the headlight assemblies ? these numbers are molded into the lenses along the bottom edge.

Rich.

I called Freightliner and they sent a wiring diagram and told me that the module should be up front outside on the firewall. He described what it should look like. He also said that Coachman could have put elsewhere. Going to hunt under dash next that should be fun as I'm not as spry as I was anymore. The problem I'm chasing is I lost marker lights and directionals when I plugged in the toad. They worked as they should then everything went out and here we are. I thought gassers were complected-- welcome to the world of DP'S.