gravy1159

Engine Warning Light On 2002 Monaco Windsor

I have a 2002 Monaco Windsor with the ISC350 and have a warning light on. The book says it is just for fluids. Well I have checked everything and nothing is low. Replaced fuel filters too. With the warning light on it is weak on power. I'm looking at replacing the surge suppressor 3944110. I have had someone else have similar issues and that was the culprit.

Anything else it could be?

Any help is awesome.

Thanks,

Dave

2002 Monaco Windsor

350 ISC Pac Brake

Dave, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Your coach should be equipped with 2 switches to read the ECM codes for the engine. Most are located right around the steering column.

Engine switch is to activate the system when the key is in the run position - Engine Not Running !

The one marked Idle can be used to go back and forth to read or reread any and all stored codes.

Cummings uses mostly 3 digit codes, but there are a few 4 digit codes. 4 blinks pause - 3 blinks pause- 5 blinks pause would indicate a 435 code and so on.

Rich.

Switches to read the Engine ECM codes manualy.docx

Dave, had that light on in April on our HR (Monaco product), turned out to be Cam sensors. I didn't have a lack of power, just a slight shudder when it would up shift. You will need to pull the codes from the ECM as Rich mentioned to determine where to go next.