jleamont

RV GPS

The Dezl 770 and 780 provide warnings for all types of hazardous materials and  route restrictions, including flammables. It provides route warnings and restrictions for for height, width, length, weight, and axle weight etc. You can also add warnings for steep hills, narrow roads, lateral winds, risk of grounding and more. so far it has been the most accurate unit we've purchased, but we always take a laminated truck route map with us for back-up.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:26 PM, RAYIN said:

I realize that was with tongue in cheek some are clueless though, however nautical terms are ideal for our dry land ships. there is no mistaking stern or bow, port or starboard. Just remember "4" stern/back =4 letters; port/left =4 letters.

I am missing something, jleamonts post/ video shows a LED puck light???? Where is the GPS???

Apparently that video link went away on You tube and this one took its place. That is for the IT gods to figure out. I reattached another Garmin video

On 11/27/2018 at 7:57 AM, jleamont said:

Apparently that video link went away on You tube and this one took its place. That is for the IT gods to figure out. I reattached another Garmin video

Thanks for the update, that video is interesting and reminds me of my old Garmin that got squashed and broke the screen. The person in the video complained about the lack of choices to choose his screen vehicle.  He must use the My Garmin link to download more choices, same for the Garmin voice; I'm assuming Garmin still supports those features. When mine broke I bought a Rand McNally 7730 instead, still not sure if that was a good choice.