Just finished a journey to Disney and I want to give a quick update on a few things. 

1. CONSTRUCTION is everywhere near Disney Springs (Downtown Disney for is old folk)  Be careful

2. Because of construction it is best to enter Disney from 192 off of I4 and come up World Drive. Stay to the right as you go through the toll booth for Magic Kingdom Parking and take the first Public Right onto Vista Blvd and then you can make a left onto Fort Wilderness Trail. 

3. BOOK NOW for anything October through January. They are pretty Tight for good premium and preferred spaces.

4. The different between. Preferred and Full hook is location location location. THAT IT. 

5. PREMIUM SPACES - if you have
Slides on both sides of you Coach/Trailer this gives you width BUT length is determined Where you are in the loop and it varies.  

6. Golf carts are best renting from an outside company because Disney's are always sold out it seems. 

7. Reservations are open thru November I thinks, make them early. 

8. The water pressure is about 110psi coming out of some of the campground sites, a good regulator is a must (as told from a camper)

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

Good to know! How was it otherwise, everyone have a good time?

I was down for business so the coach stayed home.  While in he area I did a recon trip to see the campsites and figure out the easy way in. 

All roads in Disney are big rig friendly and the campsites are 2nd to NOBODY. I have "interviewed" a few campsites in the last 3 months and by far this is the Waldorf Astoria of campgrounds. 

I had dinner at trails end and this guy told me they pulled into their site and the coach was level enough hop in the shower and get dressed for dinner with out hooking up or fear of falling (he was like in His 80s) so needless to say the DW was impressed. 

We haven't been to their campground since 2013 with the old coach. We are booked to go this June/July, cant wait!