jmd3419@yahoo.com

Mattress Replacement

The time has come to replace the mattress in our Motor Home. Our Motor Home bed is a cross slide and the space under the closet is 9 1/2 inches where the foot of the bed needs to fit when in. This prevents us from putting in a tall pillow top.

Does anyone have any expirence with the Euor Foam inner spring mattress or something simular?

Thanks

The time has come to replace the mattress in our Motor Home. Our Motor Home bed is a cross slide and the space under the closet is 9 1/2 inches where the foot of the bed needs to fit when in. This prevents us from putting in a tall pillow top.

Does anyone have any experience with the Euor Foam inner spring mattress or something similar?

Thanks

In addition to the height restriction, measure length and width carefully. Many RV's have shorter than standard length mattresses.

Brett

We just replaced the factory mattress in our coach with a Memory Foam mattress from a place in Birmingham, Alabama called Ensley - Fairfield Mattress Company. The Mattress is right at 9 1/2 inches thick. Our bed is an RV King, which is 72" X 80 ". The mattress was a standard King which is 76"X 80". The company removed the cover from the mattress, cut it down to the correct size, recovered it, brought it out to the coach and installed it, and disposed of the old mattress for us. The new mattress is the most comfortable that we have ever slept on. :rolleyes::) It is NOT a Tempur-pedic, some other brand, I think Spanish. If your coach has a Queen mattress, I'm sure that they could accommodate you. We had them make a short queen innerspring mattress for a travel trailer years ago, and it was very comfortable. We moved it to our first motor home and used it until we sold the coach. If you are too far from the Birmingham Area, I'm sure that you could find a company in your area that would do the same!