dickandlois

Day Passes & Seminar Attendance

Just read on the RV Village group - that the office has decided to allow attendees with day passes to attend the seminars. Over all a good thought, but if we have members that want to attend a seminar with limited setting and have paid the full price for the Rally and can not get in to the one or ones they want. There might be some very upset people.

How will this issue be resolved, many might signup prior to the seminar, if they have the list before arriving, but that information is distributed when attendees arrive and some of the seminars are well attended - with only one time slot in some cases ! 

Just trying to be proactive on this one. As the day passes have never been allowed to attend the seminars in the past as far as I know.

Rich.

I'm not sure where that information came from, but, as in the past, day pass holders will not be permitted into seminars.

While we certainly encourage folks to join us via the day pass ($10 per person/$25 for a family of three or more) if they don't wish to attend on a full registration or passport, the day pass only entitles them to visit the indoor exhibits and motorhome displays.

We do offer a Daily Passport that does entitle the holder to attend all events at the show for a single day. The Daily Passport costs $50 a person. 

I hope this clears up any confusion, and I will visiting RVillage to clear up that rumor.

Doug Uhlenbrock
Director of Events 

The information came from the FMCA post in the FMCA group . Here is an image of the post: 

Screenshot 2017-06-23 14.08.02.png

There is a difference between a Day Pass and a Passport. Day passes entitles one to visit display coaches and vendors.

Passports can do the same as Day Passes plus semesters and entertainment.

Need to carefully reread the announcement above. BTW, this is exactly how it has worked in the past.