dsteedley

Seattle Or Vancouver To Leave Motorhome For Cruise

Question

Is there secure parking for our motorhome where we park for an Alaskan cruise or should we leave it at an rv park?

We don't know if we should stay in the states and leave from Seattle or go into Canada and leave from Vancouver.

3 answers to this question

The first time we cruised to Alaska we found a campground in Burnaby BC near Vancouver.  This was in 2001 and we went on a week cruise, were in the campground for 10 nights.  They ran us down to the cruise dock and picked us up when we got back.  We then went to Alaska for 6 weeks.

Try Bothel, WA.  Lake Pleasant, I think.  They will keep you plugged in to 15 amp while you are gone for around $5/day.  Great place.  That's assuming you are leaving from Seattle.

There is a parking lot directly across from the cruise terminals in SEA. Do a little searching for Port of Seattle, long term RV cruise parking, and you should be able to find a phone number. We parked our car near the terminal that accommodates Princess and Holland America lines, long term, fenced, no problems. I am sure they have RV parking too, or at least they did 2 years ago when I was researching cruise ship parking lots in SEA.

Good luck