I think, IMHO, that we have beat this horse to death on other postings, for the past 4 years! :ph34r::ph34r:

Having said that...Mark, I fully agree with taking care of things as they crop up! :)

1 hour ago, manholt said:

I think, IMHO, that we have beat this horse to death on other postings, for the past 4 years! :ph34r::ph34r:

Having said that...Mark, I fully agree with taking care of things as they crop up! :)

Carl, 

Glad we finally agree on something.... that will make Brett very happy...

--MARK

When we bought our coach we were offered an extended service contract at a small discount.  Being our first motorhome we opted to purchase the warranty.  It gave us piece of mind but we never used the warranty.

We didn't renew the warranty after it expired.  As the years have passed, I've learned more about the coach and repair things as they come up.  If above my paygrade I find a professional.

I don't believe I would have gotten my $$$s back had I kept up with the warranty the past 12+ years.  But.......that's why those folks are in business.

Hope I didn't jinx myself!

Blake

If I look back on my 10 year ownership of my class A Holiday Rambler I have spent next to nothing on repairs that would be covered by a warranty.

I do all my own oil, filter and routine maintenance.  I have had one recall on the chassis and one issue with Air Conditioning on the engine (minor).  I am so thankful that I did not spend the $2500 for the offered insurance.  Graphics on the side of the RV starting to fade and crack but that is not covered by any policy I know of.  

I am a week away from getting my new class A and do not plan to get a extended warranty on that either,  wish me luck.