Rellert

Towing Capacity: 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor

Hello,

I am trying to make a decision on towing either flat-tow or trailer.  Ideally, I would prefer a trailer, so that I can use it to tow my classic car as well.

I am not sure about the process of calculating the towing capacity of the RV - 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor - and figuring out if my Car is too heavy to be towed in addition to the trailer weight. The car weighs 5,000 lbs.

I would really appreciate some feedback and advice on this decision...

Thank you!

Richard

Richard, 

Welcome to the Forum. 

Somewhere in your coach will be a data plate.  Mine is located on the wall beside the drivers seat. There you will find your GVWR. This will tell you what you need to know. Weight your coach as you normally use it, coach alone.  Subtract that from your GCWR and that will tell you how much weight you may add by towing. 

Herman 

Rellert,

Yes, welcome to the FMCA Forum.

As Herman said, you don't need (actually don't want) our opinions on this, you want the FACTS.  With your coach's GCWR, GVWR, tongue weight capacity and your actual coach weight when loaded as you go down the road, you will KNOW.

If any of those numbers are not on your GVWR plaque or owners manual, check with Monaco.