meandarn2+1

Clothes Dryer On 30 Amp Shorepower?

More than likely yes, you can use the dryer.  If you can check the specifications of the dryer in the manual to see what it's power requirements are, that might be helpful.  Most residential dryers are on a 30amp circuit as well.

If you have the standard Splendide washer/dryer combo, their website indicates that it operates on a 15A 120V circuit.  Ours has a 20A breaker on that circuit.  Either way, you should be able to operate that unit when on 30A shore power.  If you have a different washer/dryer, you can look in your manual as Chris says or check the circuit breaker in your 120V power panel.  You can also look up the model you have on the dryer manufacturers web site.

6 hours ago, meandarn2+1 said:

50 amp MH, 30 amp campground. Can I use my clothes dryer if I don't have any other appliances on

Yes.  Just keep in mind that there are things using power even when all appliances are off.  Elec. water heater?  HH fridge? All those charging blocks for phones and computers?  Battery charger?  Lots of stuff so just watch your usage but you should be fine.