neoflyer

Recommendation For Diesel Pusher Brands

Wildbill,

We bought it in Denver, CO.  It was stored indoors since new, 21k miles and really looks like it's brand new.  And like I stated earlier, it ran great on the trip home.  We are very happy with the purchase.  You are correct, patience and you can find the good deals.  

RayIN,

Sounds like your friends are enjoying it. That's awesome.  Susan and I hope to be doing the same thing very soon.

39 minutes ago, tjsolberg said:

We bought it in Denver, CO.

That explains how you made it to NM the first night.:D The name on the pictures link to a place in Maryland. That would have been a tough first day. :P

Glad you are enjoying your new toy.

Bill 

We have been without an RV since 2002.  Previously we had a 1995 Monaco Executive.  We are looking at 2000 to 2005 Monaco Executive or Signature, Country  Coach Magna or Affinity, Holiday Rambler Navigator, or Beaver Patriot Thunder or Marquis.  Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, donloffler said:

We have been without an RV since 2002.  Previously we had a 1995 Monaco Executive.  We are looking at 2000 to 2005 Monaco Executive or Signature, Country  Coach Magna or Affinity, Holiday Rambler Navigator, or Beaver Patriot Thunder or Marquis.  Any insight or suggestions would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. I posted some links you might look at on the first page of this thread. Look and see if anything is interesting to you. Let me know what you think.

Bill