christopherl

FMCA Has A SWEET Deal For You, Starting Nov. 1, 2017

Seems hard to find a good or bad review on the FMCA towing.  I currently have the 109 dollar version but lack of reviews and seems that the majority of the senior forum posters use some other company I doubled up and purchase Good Sams.

Well, I tried to signup for this, but it said I did not have enough time left in my membership to get this, I had just renewed my yearly membership in August. I have sent 2 emails to FMCA, but so far I have not heard any response. As a current member, I guess I am not allowed to get this benefit unless it corresponds to my membership dates. Kind of makes it useless unless you renew it at the same time as your membership. If that is the case, and I am still waiting on a response from FMCA, then I would have to wait until next August to get this benefit. My CoachNet coverage expires next month and I can renew that coverage for $79 and both plans appear to be almost identical. Not much of a benefit for me.

srflorie,

Very first sentence in program description:

Once you have verified you are an FMCA member in good standing for 2 years or more and have verified your primary email address you will be able to proceed through the online portal and onto Verizon’s registration page.

Since the Verizon contract period (no increase in cost) is two years, that is also the period during which you need to be an FMCA member to take advantage of this benefit.

52 minutes ago, wolfe10 said:

srflorie,

Very first sentence in program description:

Once you have verified you are an FMCA member in good standing for 2 years or more and have verified your primary email address you will be able to proceed through the online portal and onto Verizon’s registration page.

Since the Verizon contract period (no increase in cost) is two years, that is also the period during which you need to be an FMCA member to take advantage of this benefit.

I'm not trying to signup for the Verizon deal. I am referencing the roadside assistance deal which was the first posting on this thread!

Sorry, my bad.  Let us know what you find.  Thanks.

FMCA Roadside Rescue

For administrative and general inquiries, or to sign up please call (877) 581-8581.

19 hours ago, wolfe10 said:

Sorry, my bad.  Let us know what you find.  Thanks.

FMCA Roadside Rescue

For administrative and general inquiries, or to sign up please call (877) 581-8581.

Got a call from FMCA this morning and evidently you need to be a paid member of FMCA for the full year term of this program. In other words, my current membership expires in August of 2018 so I cannot take advantage of this program unless I extend my membership for another year making the membership expire in August of 2019. I could then subscribe to this program that would expire 1 year from my start date which would currently make it end in November of 2018. There are a lot of similarities to this program and the CoachNet Basic plan for $79, so I will keep what I have now. I am not a multi year membership person, so this is not appealing to me, but others may think it is.