greamie

Headlamp Cover: 2003 Newmar Kountry Star

I would like to replace the headlamp covers on my 2003 Newmar Kountry Star, but don't know where to look, other than Newmar. I have every number and letter stamped on the cover.

Anyone have suggestions as to where these can be purchased, at a fair price?

Thanks.    greamie (Gary)

Gary, try googling the number, it should be a number like TYC   20-3668 it should lead you to what that part was used on originally. My Headlight assembles  came back as BMW M-3. Let me know  what you find. 

Bill

Gary Are your headlamp covers fogged ? if so we redid ours on a 2005 Newmar Essex M4503 , we got a head light restorer from Amazon item  Sylvania headlight restoration kit  $ 19.95 hope this helps, it made ours look like brand new,

2 hours ago, newmaressex2018 said:

Gary Are your headlamp covers fogged ? if so we redid ours on a 2005 Newmar Essex M4503 , we got a head light restorer from Amazon item  Sylvania headlight restoration kit  $ 19.95 hope this helps, it made ours look like brand new,

Welcome to the forum. I have used a kit like that and it did help for  a while. Be shure to tape around the edges with blue painters tape to protect the paint.

Bill