Busman

Ford F53 wiring

I am in need to a 2003 vintage Ford F53 wiring schematic specifically for the TURN SIGNALS.

MIKE MIDDAUGH  F3456  COLUMBUS  OH

614-738-8889

mmmcoach@columbus.rr.com

These are great.  Is there anyway you could email the individual pages so that I can print them out in a more legible format.  mike@coachquarters.com

AS you can see from my F3456 I've been a member a long time.  I operate an executive coach charter company  www.coachquarters.com and a trolley company www.columbustrolley.com

One of the trolleys (Supreme Body) is the turn signal issue.

A direct email and if you can a phone number would be appreciated.

The trolleys are used mainly for weddings and I have one coming up on /Saturday as working turn signals would be nice.  We've been working on this issue part time for a couple of weeks.  I though a new turn signal switch would do it, but no such luck.  They just stopped working all of a sudden.

I can only copy the image from the screen, not sure if it can be emailed. From experience its usually the Multifunction switch on the column. Check all fuses and do the hazard lights work?

If you are using Windows 7,8, or 10, just right click on the diagram, choose save, then save it to your saved folder. Then you can open it with your favorite viewer, and enlarge it there, or simply print it directly from where it is, although it will be in smaller format.