I have an ongoing problem and it only happens on the first start of the day. I have an 05 330 Inspire Country Coach. We start the engine, then pull up jacks, let it warm up until the air is at 120psi and I hear it pop off. I put it in drive and it will hardly move, almost as if I am in neutral. The pressure is still up to 120psi. In order to move I have to put it in neutral, rev up the engine a few times and then put it in drive again. Sometimes it starts to move at a very slow pace, I have to put it back into neutral rev it up again, put it back in drive and then it will usually go. This happens even if I let the Motorhome warm up initially for 5-10 minutes before driving. The rest of the day I can stop and start with no issues. I have taken it in to be looked at and of course they can’t duplicate the problem. What can be causing this? Some type of bad safety switch, transmission....? 

tkcoffman,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

What engine? Some have a "protect the engine" such that they will not make much power until up closer to operating temperature.  I seem to recall that there was a problem  with faulty sensor or ECM setting on some that would limit power past when it should be making good HP.

Have you checked for diagnostic codes?