Sign in to follow this  
cratchet50

Dash Screen And Back Up Camera

I am having issues with no picture, rolling frames, and or flutter when I try and view the image from the rear or back up camera.  First can someone tell me what they think it is.  The side cameras come in fine on the same dash screen.  If it is believed that I should check the plug ins on the back of the dash screen........need some help as I am not sure how to get to the back of the dash screen module on my 2013 Winnebago Journey 36M.  So any info on that would help.  I have tried to pry off the plastic frame around the screen thinking there would be screws that would allow one to remove the screen and I am unable to pry off the thin plastic frame.  Any help on diagnosing and accessing problem would be appreciated.  Robert Claggett 843 359 1817 and e-mail cratchet50@aol.com. 

Robert

Welcome to the Forum. 

First your monitor is held in place  from the inside. There are two knobs that secures is in place on a pair of mounting brackets . Prying will only get you a broken frame.

If your monitor have a Screen and a View button on the front panel try pushing the view button. It may have accidentally been hit and turned of the screen. Try it, it can't hurt.

Herman 

16 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Robert

Welcome to the Forum. 

First your monitor is held in place  from the inside. There are two knobs that secures is in place on a pair of mounting brackets . Prying will only get you a broken frame.

If your monitor have a Screen and a View button on the front panel try pushing the view button. It may have accidentally been hit and turned of the screen. Try it, it can't hurt.

Herman 

Have tried, not removing the three different type symptoms on rear camera of rolling picture frames, flutter-on and off, and simply no picture at all.   The most often symptoms are a washed out rolling picture like the old black and white analog tvs used to experience or flutter(on and off rapidly).  Thanks though for you reply, appreciate and worth a try.