USMCrecon2

Looking for a Class B license holder near Harrisburg PA

I am scheduled to take the PA class b drivers test in Harrisburg PA on Saturday February 22, 2020 at 1:15 PM. I need someone with a class b license to go with me. We would meet in Harrisburg PA around 11:30 AM on February 22, 2020. I am willing to pay a reasonable hourly rate plus travel expenses for your help.

Bob Orendorf - 717 756 3130

Bob, did your licence office tell you that you had to have a person with a class B with you? When I took mine in Texas fellow that was going to go with me had a health issue and couldn't go. I called the DPS office and they said and I quote "We don't ask how you got here.) 

You may get the same answer. If you have a friend with CDL they may be able to go with you.

Herman

Bob, the last two times I went in PA with friends I was told by the DMV examiner I wasted my time. He explained for RV’s that doesn’t apply, only if you are seeking a Commercial license. 
Call that branch of the DMV and ask, make sure they understand it’s a NON-CDL B for an RV. You might need a supervisor as most don’t know such a thing exists.