Sign in to follow this  
lesleach

Member and Volunteer Handbook

Les,

Welcome to the Forum. I know the Handbook is available on line but I can't remember where. Call FMCA on Monday and ask for Member Services someone there will direct you where to get it.

513-474-3622

Again Welcome

Herman

You can download load it from the FMCA web site. You do need to be logged in. Go to the Search and search for FMCA Policies and Procedures. Probably can shorten the search, but that works. Unfortunately, you can only download one at a time. I would do the ones that are relevant to any interest you have and then periodically download more. 

If you need any help, please send a personal message to me. I have chaired the committee for 13 years. I am going to be 80 next year and will leave the committee in the summer of 2021. Years 

I found one Handbook. It is called Chapter Officer's Handbook. If that is what you are looking for here is what you do.

1) Go to FMCA.com and log in.

2) Scroll down to support  at the bottom of the page and click on "Members Forms". 

There you should find almost any form and/or document you might want.

Herman 

That is true, but be sure to check the dates on all P&Ps indicated in the manual. Those were the ones active at the last edit of that manual. The individual P&Ps are up to date.