We recently bought a used Tiffin Allegro. When we got it home we found that none of the heating vents had air coming out of them. After searching we found 2 packs of new heating duct under the floor under the sink. We also found there was no old ductwork anywhere. Either former owners removed it all or the manufacturer did not install it!

We have installed all of the ductwork except the bathroom and the wet bay. Both are on the opposite side of the RV from the furnace. I have searched in the Rv and under the RV and can find no way to run the ductwork. The W22 chassis is fully enclosed under the floor, I assume to keep the tanks from freezing.

I have called Tiffin Manufacturing in Red Bay, Alabama twice and they gave me 2 different ways to run the ductwork. Both involve a removable panel under the RV. Neither panel is anywhere under the RV.

If anyone has any ideas please help. We do winter camp and i can't imagine having no heat in the bathroom.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

Welcome to the forum! It will be helpful if you describe what year and model Tiffin Alegro home that you have, this way, someone with the same model can probably help by comparing their system with yours.