hermanmullins

Question about FMCA's 102nd Convention Another Day in PERRYDISE

What if members of a caravan have different check-in days.   Can we get those changed?   I have March 9 and another friend has March 8.

Jim Rynd

Jim, Welcome to the Forum

You can come in a day early and pay $30.00 or your friend may wait a day and come in with you.

Does this help answer your question?

NOTE: When you are in a Caravan make sure all RVs in the Caravan are together with a sign in each vehicle stating, "CARAVAN"        1 of XX                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Herman

Edited by hermanmullins

Curious about drone operation on the Georgia Fairground property. Nothing mentioned on their web site about drones, nothing mentioned by FMCA. I am well versed in drone "rules" and do have an FAA Registration on file for my drone. The convention site is well outside the 5 mile arc from the nearest airport (Warner-Robins AFB)...actually about 16 miles away! If there isn't any rule prohibiting the use of drones on the property, I would like to fly mine and get some video and stills from the air.