oldgrape

DEEDED RV LOTS IN THE PHOENIX & TUCSON AREAS

Question

Howdy all. Does anyone know any RV communities in the Phoenix or Tucson areas where you can actually own the lot. I'm trying find some in those two areas. I would like to find a lot with either a double wide trailer already on it or capable of having one put on it. Want to create a home base here in AZ. I know Yuma has plenty of lots like that but would prefer to be closer to a major airport. I am also considering TX as a possibility but the wife hates tornados.  

1 answer to this question

In Surprise, AZ just northwest of Phoenix is Happy Trails Resort. We just sold the lot we have owned since 2003. There are 2001 lots there. Depending on what you are wanting when we sold ours February 17th there were 59 lots for sale. 3 had super wide homes, 7 villas and the others were park models or RV lots. RV lots depending on location in the resort were selling for $60,000 to $70,000. 

Address is 17200 W Bell Rd, Surprise, AZ 85374.   It is a gated senior HOA property. Depending on your interest, there are 70 clubs. Quilting, woodworking, ceramics, pickle ball etc. 

Edited by rossboyer