navyjoe

How to remove dash cover to replace Weldex monitor

On my 2004 American Tradition 40V.

Cant seem to remove this cover to get to monitor. It seems both parts of dash plastic cover (beige and black) are not separable  but the beige part is bolted to the main dash panel whic is blocked by the monitor.

The front metal cover could possibility be removed by disconnecting all of the electrical plugs that would still leave two airlines which I have no idea how to disconnect . Not to mention what the air sources are which would have to be releived of pressure first.

Anyone been here before to share some wisdom?

0.jpg

On my 2010 Tradition, to get to monitor was to remove the drawer in the center consul, then remove 4 screws and take out back panel, that gave access to the monitor....helps to be young & skinny!

Ha! you have me beat on both fronts. My coach is 6 years older and I'm older than dirt and in no way skinny🤢

16 minutes ago, manholt said:

I don't have the Tradition anymore, look under my signature.  I'm 78!

HA!!!!! You fooled me. But you are still traveling, right?

18 hours ago, manholt said:

Under "Carl C" it say's, 2012 Newmar King Aire 45'...We travel about 14,000 miles a year!

I'm new to this forum so I dont know the ins and outs. You said under "Carl C". I cant find that. Where do I look?

16 minutes ago, navyjoe said:

I'm new to this forum so I dont know the ins and outs. You said under "Carl C". I cant find that. Where do I look?

Found out how. I didnt have a feature turned on and it didn't show that info