Hello.  Just got a 2006 Roadtrek Adventurous RS RV (my first) and need to replace the broken original hard-wired unit mounted at the top of the rear section.  Would like to use a wireless system and not have to re-create much as regards to existing location, brackets, or possibly even monitor.  I like the look of the Rohent R9 HD DVR digital wireless system.  Anybody used it and care to share opinions?  Am I likely to be able to mount it on the original mount or need to create a new one?  If the latter, any hints or things to be especially careful of?  Also, must I use the new monitor that came with the system or can I somehow hook up to the pioneer screen that was part of the original nav system/backup camera system (the nav system is also broken but I don't really need it....).  Thanks for any advice.

Thanks

Michael

Just added a wireless rear view system to my new Beyond 22c. It has a factory backup camera. I wanted full time rear view. Bought a wireless camera & monitor on Amazon $120.00. I mounted the camera inside the Coach viewing out the rear window. The little monitor sits on the dash & plugs in the power port (cigarette lighter). Does a great job seeing behind me around the pillar in the middle formed by the 2 rear doors. It views through the glass as clear as being outside. The camera came with an L shaped bracket to mount on top of coach. I put the bracket on top of the camera, used high quality double stick tape and stuck it to top inside frame on one of the rear door windows. Ran wire inside door cover to conduit connecting door to body then down to hot wire for cameras power. This works great for me. Buy whatever size & price unit that will  suit your needs. It’s an easy installation. Have fun. tp#10