ggardner

Where is Thor Chateau tire certification sticker located?

I found the April article about tires VERY helpful! Now I would like to know where to locate the tire certification sticker for my Thor Chateau 22b. Does anyone know? TIA

Welcome to the forum. I think all the manufactuers get together and all pick different places to put the stickers. Look on the wall beside the drivers seat. That is a common place. My current RV the stickers are in a cabinet next to the microwave. Hope fully someone with a Thor Chateau 22b will be buy who can tell us. 

Have you called Thor?

Bill

On 6/3/2022 at 7:22 PM, ggardner said:

I found the April article about tires VERY helpful! Now I would like to know where to locate the tire certification sticker for my Thor Chateau 22b. Does anyone know? TIA

Certification sticker location on motorhomes moved around a bit before 2010 or so.   You didn't say what year Thor you have.

Certification label for motorhomes is suppose to be on driver door jam if there is a driver door. If no driver door then somewhere near the driver left elbow. I have seen on the floor or just behind the seat but start looking there.

This means your Thor Chateau 22b should be on driver door jam just as on cars and P/U.