Ronhamann

No power to lift pump or fuel shutoff

I have a 2004 Monaco Cayman with a 300 Cummins it cranks but will not run. There is no power to the engine lift pump, If I jump the lift pump the pump runs. Also no power to the engine fuel shutoff solenoid on the high pressure fuel pump. Does any one know how I can get a wire diagram for this vehicle. I have tested all of the fuses and relays that are labeled ignition. 

Welcome! I don't know anything about Monaco, but I'll pass along information about my Spartan chassis Cummins ISC engine in my Winnebago.  It has 2 different fuse locations, one is all the chassis relays, solenoids and fuses, the other location is near the ECM and contains fuses for the engine and transmission.

When my engine would not start Cummins Great Plains found the transient suppressor had failed, which caused the 12V fuel distributor module on the main pump to fail, and  had blown 2 fuses protecting the ECM.

They found that after 2 days trying to retrieve data from the obsolete programming in the ECM. They finally had to remove the ECM, take it to an old computer they had it storage that could read the old program. Then the ECM was wiped clean and the most-current programming installed.

Ten days and $5,000 later we were repaired and running again, that was July 2020 when all their suppliers were shut down and parts difficult to locate and get shipped.

I apologize for the rambling, but once I got started, had to tell the whole story.

Thanks for the information, I have a large fuse / relay panel in my left front compartment, and I testes all fuses & relays in this compartment labeled Ignition.

I have several fuses & relays in my battery compartment, and I tested all fuses & relays in this compartment which is near the engine.

I was not clear if the 2 blown fuses Cummins had located protecting the ECM were in a side compartment, or in line fuses mounted in the engine compartment.