dogfan99

Service for Magnadyne Radio

We have a 2007 Pace Arrow 36D. The radio that came in the coach is a Magnadyne. I cannot find anyone to service this non-working radio. I have read online the reviews of Magnadyne and found nothing too complimentary. The one dealer listed in my area says he has terminated any relationship with Magnadyne due to their lousy customer service and warranty policy. He said he knew of no one in the city of 600,000 who will touch the unit.

All that being said ... I need a radio and as usual it comes down what will work and who can I trust. The opening for this radio is 3.6" x 7" opening and the unit is 7.3 inches deep.

Has anyone had experience with this and do you have any suggestions where I can find a comparable replacement?

Dennis Hunt

I believe that these radio units come in pretty standard dimensions. You should be able to find a suitable replacement at any auto radio shop. Replacement should be a piece of cake compared to the work they normally do in an automobile dash. I would try Best Buy or any other auto sound shop near you. I don't know if Sears Auto or Wal-Mart do radio installations. Those places that do are quite efficient and can do an installation in a matter of an hour or two.