JCOLSANTI@GMAIL.COM

Adding portable hydraulic jacks

That would have been one of my priority's when I was looking.

Look for Lippert  or power gear products. There may be some outher aftermarket add ones to. Regular jacks won't have the reach.

Bill

I did a quick search on "portable leveling jacks", but everthing i came accross were for trailers.  what is your need for them?  do you want to stabilize the coach when parked to prevent rocking, or do you want to ease the process if leveling when you arrive.  The trailer ones might help with stabilization, but i think they are too light weight to lift a corner or side of a class C to help with leveling.  in that case, i would look into getting a system designed for motorhomes such as a system from Lippert or Power gear.  

fyi, i leveled 2 different class A motirhomes over 15 years with just blocks under the wheels.

Leveling. I currently use wood but I have found when setting up on gravel, the wood moves too easily and slides when the tires try to climb. I have tried plastic blocks but they get crushed is used on uneven ground. I tried "u" shaped blocking sometimes doesn't get unit level .

Thanks for you answer.

Edited by JCOLSANTI@GMAIL.COM
Added more info

21 hours ago, JCOLSANTI@GMAIL.COM said:

Leveling. I currently use wood but I have found when setting up on gravel, the wood moves too easily and slides when the tires try to climb. I have tried plastic blocks but they get crushed is used on uneven ground. I tried "u" shaped blocking sometimes doesn't get unit level .

Thanks for you answer.

Hmm, i never came accross that issue, but i can see that could happen.  have you thought about having a couple of 2x6 planks put together with some rebar stuck through the bottom that you could drive into the ground on soft surfaces.  Think this might stabilize them enough?

17 hours ago, aztec7fan said:

Hmm, i never came accross that issue, but i can see that could happen.  have you thought about having a couple of 2x6 planks put together with some rebar stuck through the bottom that you could drive into the ground on soft surfaces.  Think this might stabilize them enough?

Yes and glue some rubber to the bottom of the blocks and cut the edge to 45 deg so the tire will roll on better. I used wood for a long time and didn't have that many problems.

Bill