VanToliver

91 Monaco Signature Series Diesel

Hello everyone,  my name is Van Toliver  and I reside in Bainbridge, Georgia..I retired from the Army  having been wounded (shot) on my 9th and last deployment..I spent 31 years active duty  and retired in Korea while stationed there as my last duty station on the 38th parallel,  2nd Infantry Division..

I am married to my beautiful wife Marilyn..We have 3 beautiful daughters  and 7 absolutely great grandkids located in Georgia,  Washington DC  and Long Island,  NY. 

Purchased my 91 Monaco Signature Series Diesel  about 4 months ago..It was in storage for 15+ years..Installed new batteries and it started right up..Drove it home from Florida with the old tires and old fuel without any issues. Chomping at the bit to take a trip but still learning about it and test drives among small things to fix..It is absolutely immaculate inside and out.  Can't wait to enjoy our first trip along the eastern coast to Maine in April..

Thanks everyone,  I am glad to be a member of FMCA..

Screenshot_20240929_080631_Gallery.jpg

Welcome, but I would seriously consider replacing the tires. You probably will not wear them out they just age out causing them to have internal damage.

Welcome to the forum. Yes at least check your date codes on the tiers. I would not start your adventure with tires older than 6 years. I change at 7 years.

Where in Main are you headed? 

Bill