Guest Wayne77590

The New Look

Guest Wayne77590

The new web site looks great.

I have not taken the time to browse all of the areas, but I'll be workin' on it.

Semper Fi!

It does take some time to get familiar with all what is available. What I learned from browsing your profile this morning was how to add the signature and discovered what an avatar is. Added one of those to profile.

Add another towards that unanimous goal!

I haven't taken the time to browse through everything, but I'm working it into my busy schedule ASAP.

It's really become difficult to add to an aquired skill of doing nothing and not finishing at days end.

Next item on the agenda is to put finishing touches on the profile and maybe then move pictures of some of our travels from picasa website over to the new FMCA photo area. (I'll have to get help from Xplorer when I add the wrong ones) hehe

Add another towards that unanimous goal!

I haven't taken the time to browse through everything, but I'm working it into my busy schedule ASAP.

It's really become difficult to add to an aquired skill of doing nothing and not finishing at days end.

Next item on the agenda is to put finishing touches on the profile and maybe then move pictures of some of our travels from picasa website over to the new FMCA photo area. (I'll have to get help from Xplorer when I add the wrong ones) hehe

I have been practicing all my life to attain that skill.

We can stumble through the pic process. sure is interesting.

Is it unanimous or quorum?

I have been practicing all my life to attain that skill.

We can stumble through the pic process. sure is interesting.

Is it unanimous or quorum?

Being "homeless" for almost 2 years and concentration seemed to be the key ingredients.

If you think I'm going to help decide between unanimous and what constitues a quorum, you are expecting WAY TOO MUCH out of ME!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Wayne77590

It's still a great site.

But!

What I would like to see besides the darker color, other than the "yello," is:

To be able to increase the size of the screen by holding the CTRL key down and depressing the "+" key (CMD + on MAC) and not have the text scroll off the side of the screen. This has to be a programming option. Looking at other web sites, and other forums, when using the CTRL+, or CMD+, the size increases, but does not roll off the end of the screen. it is proportional to each individual screen.

And it is still a great site even if my eyes are weak.

Oops, I tried posting this suggestion. Here is my second try. I like the new forum. The entire new look of the FMCA pages are great! I would like to see an off-topic section in the forum for general discussion and humor. Thanks FMCA team for putting this together. :rolleyes: