Sign in to follow this  
i_luv_sgm@hotmail.com

Coach Parking in Seattle, Washington

Question

We are in the preliminary stages of planning a trip across country next summer from Tennessee to Washington state. We hope to include a cruise to Alaska from Seattle. Our concerns are where we can securely park our coach and where we can house our pets for the week we are cruising. Any experience or suggestions?

Also, we welcome ideas on sightseeing along the way. The Grand Canyon is definitely on our bucket list.

Thanks in advance and happy travels.

Steve and Nancy

3 answers to this question

Guest BillAdams

Been there, done that!

Here is the first and last word on doing this.

You will want to stay at Lake Pleasant RV Park in Bothell, WA http://www.woodalls.com/a/01660_lakepleasant.html

They will have a site for you when you arrive, you will be able to park your RV in a storage area with 15amp power while you are gone and you will have a site ready for you when you return.

There is an excellent vet about a mile down the road where we boarded our cats. They have great accommodations and if something goes wrong they are at the Vet. Canyon Park Vet. http://seattle.citysearch.com/profile/1073...inary_hosp.html

That's the best link I could find but trust me, they are terrific. We took 2 cruises from Seattle to AK and we used these facilities both times and we hope to use them again in the near future.

Hi Steve&Nancy,

We too are planning the same trip and having never done it before we are seeking all the info we can. In addition we are newbies all the way,(1st class A, 1st time full timing, 1st time past the Mississippi river) We don't have the date as yet as we will be doing a few short trips 300 miles out max to get use to the idea. Maybe when you firm up a date we would be ready and could make the trip with you.

If you would like to do that we can be reached at Newman714@aol.com.