Sign in to follow this  
DougC

Got FMCA blog started, next step...

Howdy,

Ok, it appears we have the FMCA blog started... we now have to figure out how to have family and friends, outside of the FMCA community, read the blog. I find that is easier said then done.

By now, after a days worth of blog stuff, I probably have a number of blogs set up out in the Internet universe, none of which are connected to each other or FMCA.

Soooo, it seems to avoid retyping everything, I have to decide to continue with the FMCA blog and then copy and paste the blog into an email account for family and friends, or go with a separate Internet blog. However, right at this moment, I'll pause for a cool one.

Doug

Guest mflora

Doug,

Anyone can read your blog. They just need to go to community.fmca.com and either find your blog or your profile. From your profile, there is a link to your blogs.

You can make it a little easier by giving your family and friends a direct link to your blog. You can get this link by clicking the "Permalink" link at the bottom of your blog pages. A window will pop up and have the link that you can forward to your family and friends to go directly to your blog entries.

Here is the link:

http://community.fmca.com/index.php?autoco...g&blogid=55

Hope this helps...

Very true-we tell family and friends to log on to FMCA and go to community to follow our travels and many do. You do not have to be a member to read the blogs.