jimsreyes

Propane Heater in Rear Not Working

Ok ... I have 2006 Fleetwood Excursion. My back heating unit does not work at all -- no ignition, no nothing. Any suggestions or ideas as to what could be happening?

Thankfully, my front heating unit works, but I would like to balance that out, especially in the evening.

Jim,

At what point does the heater fail.

Does the thermostat "click" when you set it to heat and turn up the thermostat?

Does the fan start?

Have you checked the 12 VDC fuse for the furnace?

Brett

Did not know there was a 12 VDC fuse pretty new at this where would it be?

Jim,

Your coach maker installs the 12 VDC fuses. It is likely to be in a fuse "box" with quite a few fuses in it. If you don't have the manuals that came with your coach, post what make model and year it is and perhaps someone with the same coach can tell you. OR, call your coach manufacturer.

Brett

Jim,

Your coach maker installs the 12 VDC fuses. It is likely to be in a fuse "box" with quite a few fuses in it. If you don't have the manuals that came with your coach, post what make model and year it is and perhaps someone with the same coach can tell you. OR, call your coach manufacturer.

Brett

Thanks for your input greatly appreciated!

We have Atwood furnaces ... model 8520-IV-DCLP that have a on/off switch on the furnace itself, accessible under the furnace cover on the outside. A possibility .....

Howard

01 Fleetwood Southwind 35R

v10 F53

Colorado