Sign in to follow this  
robertbrockway@att.net

RV Repair in Jackson MS

We are on our way to the West Coast here in Dec and came to our Family in Jackson Ms.

We left on Dec. 11,2010 which was early but we wanted to beat the snow and really cold weather. We did get past some of the snow but the cold weather stayed with us on the the trip to MS. The result as any one can guess was problems with the water, water heater and other things. I thought that was going to put a damper on the trip.

But my son-in-law out did himself and talked to some other RV's and told us about Dependable RV Service in Madison MS just North of Jackson.

When we contacted Gary and explained that we were only going to be here a short time, he was very helpful and told us to bring it out and he would move some jobs around and work us in. When we got there he came out and took notes of every thing that we need and said that they would get right on it and to not worry. We picked it up on the second day and every thing was fixed and we were off to the West Coast.

So if you need a dependable job done at a more than fair price contact Gary at Dependable RV Service phone 601-853-3606

Bobinoh

We are on our way to the West Coast here in Dec and came to our Family in Jackson Ms.

We left on Dec. 11,2010 which was early but we wanted to beat the snow and really cold weather. We did get past some of the snow but the cold weather stayed with us on the the trip to MS. The result as any one can guess was problems with the water, water heater and other things. I thought that was going to put a damper on the trip.

But my son-in-law out did himself and talked to some other RV's and told us about Dependable RV Service in Madison MS just North of Jackson.

When we contacted Gary and explained that we were only going to be here a short time, he was very helpful and told us to bring it out and he would move some jobs around and work us in. When we got there he came out and took notes of every thing that we need and said that they would get right on it and to not worry. We picked it up on the second day and every thing was fixed and we were off to the West Coast.

So if you need a dependable job done at a more than fair price contact Gary at Dependable RV Service phone 601-853-3606

Bobinoh

Well Bob in Ohio, welcome. It is good to know what great service you had. If you didn't please write Gary a note thanking him for the service he gave you. Everyone feels good when they are noticed for the work they do.

Have fun on the West Coast.