Alfredcroft

Switching From Air, Defrost, Vent, Heat

I have a coachman 2006 Aurora on a Ford chassis V10 2005. I cannot find info in owners manual to help me fix this problem.

If anyone can help with info I would appreciate it.

If I put the switch on air or vent etc the blower stay on vent but the different settings will work. help!!!!

aldom70@hotmail.com

Alfred,

If I understand the problem correctly from the title of your post, irrespective of where you put the switch, the fan blows out the defrost vents. If this is not the issue, please give more details.

If so, you need to check the vacuum lines from the engine intake manifold to the vacuum storage reservoir and from the reservoir to the dash HVAC switch. Defrost is the "default" location for the system.

Brett

Alfred,

If I understand the problem correctly from the title of your post, irrespective of where you put the switch, the fan blows out the defrost vents. If this is not the issue, please give more details.

If so, you need to check the vacuum lines from the engine intake manifold to the vacuum storage reservoir and from the reservoir to the dash HVAC switch. Defrost is the "default" location for the system.

Brett

Thank you Brett

I did not give vacuum control a thought . Will trace the vacuum line and see if it is disconnected or plugged up. Thank You for the heads up. Al