LivingLikeEachDayIsMyLast

Factory Repair Manual

I have factory repair manuals for my daily driver vehicles. These are indepth repair manuals used by the service industries & vehicle dealers.

I have not been able to locate factory repair manuals for my Southwind motorhome or its P30 chassis. I'm sure there are manuals, but none available to the general public.

I have already contacted Fleetwood & General Motors to no avail.

Any ideas?

Go to http://www.helminc.com

They have manuals for all American and most foreign vehicles -- operation, maintenance, parts, service bulletins, etc.

I got a P30 manual from them in the early 90's, and many manuals for other vehicles since then. Be aware that some of the older manuals may be on CD only rather than print.

This manual covers the chassis/engine/powertrain only. The manuals for operating the coach's systems is supplied by the RV manufacturer. If you have an older rig and the manufacturer cannot supply manual and/or wiring diagrams, many times those items can be found in eBay, Craigslist, etc.

And most of the owners manuals and many troubleshooting manuals for equipment and appliances are also available on-line from their manufacturer.

Brett