Sign in to follow this  
sneice002@aol.com

Fuel gauge stuck

:rolleyes: I am new member and I would like to ask if anyone might have a way besides droping your fuel tank to unstick my fuel gauge from full. Do I have to fill it up 4 or 5 times to see if it will start working again? Thanks. Sneice

:rolleyes: I am new member and I would like to ask if anyone might have a way beside's droping your fuel tank to un stick my fuel gauge from full . I have fill it up 4 or 5 times to see if it will start working again? Thanks Sneice

Please post what year, chassis and coach you have any time you have a chassis issue.

The location of the fuel gauge sender unit is very different on a gas chassis vs. a diesel pusher. Some are easy to access without dropping the tank. Some have an access panel in the coach floor to allow servicing the top of the tank, and some require dropping the tank.

Also, your chassis maker can tell you how to troubleshoot whether this is indeed a sender unit problem, a wiring problem or a gauge problem.

Hopefully, someone with the same chassis and coach will have an answer to your question.