Sign in to follow this  
JacknKay

New to Forum

We have been RVing for about 10 years. We started out with a 24ft Class C, (Jamboree) that we kept for a few years before moving up to our first Class A. Our first A was a brand new 2003 27ft Rexhall Vision. We really liked our Rexhall and it was good to us. I had one blow-out on a rear dully once on the way back from Arizona. Probably my fault for not checking tire pressure. Took out the air bag and everything!

This past April we bought a 2007 Allegro 28DA. Not a very big jump, though is really is about 29 feet. The main reason was because the Allegro has two slides and our Rexhall didn't have any. We are very happy with the coach and have been out two times for a few days each to check things out. We have club trips planned for once a month until next year. We plan to do as many of them as we can. I bought tire pressure monitors for all six tires for the Rexhall and did not have any issues with them. I transferred them to the new coach after having dully valves installed.

Both of us are retired and have family near by and we don't like to stay out on the road for long periods. (at least one of us does anyway) we took the class C into Oregon when we first had it and want to again. I really liked the coast up there.

I have been a member of the RV.Net forum for as long as I have had a motorhome. We joined FMCA when we bought the Rexhall. I am a new member of iRV2 forums and the Tiffin Forums as well as an Allegro Club member. I enjoy reading all I can on all the forums and look forward to learning as I go. I hope to get to a rally now and then. I think I have bought several thousands of dollars of gear because of these forums, some well spent. (surge protector)

Happy trails. Jack

Welcome to the FORUM, Jack and Kay. Sounds like you are having a great time RV'ing. We'll look forward to your participation in the FORUM. You might also want to start a blog relating your experiences and activities as you travel, etc. Enjoy your travels.